GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The contractual relationship between the hotel and its clients is governed exclusively by these general conditions of sale.
- Our invoices are payable in cash.
- Every hotel bill from La Réserve is considered as definitively accepted by the client if it has not been disputed by registered letter, mentioning reasons, within 8 days after receipt of the hotel bill.
- Any hotel bill, remaining unpaid on the due date, shall ipso jure and without formal notice be subject to conventional interest at the rate of 1 % per month, from the due date onwards up to the day of effective and complete payment.
Furthermore, any hotel bill remaining unpaid on the due date, shall ipso jure and without formal notice be increased, under a contractual and non-negotiable penalty clause, by a sum corresponding to 15 % of its total gross amount, with a minimum of 62 euro.
- Failure to pay the hotel bill by its due date will entitle La Réserve to establish the immediate cancellation ispo jure of the contractual relationship with the client or to immediately suspend the provision of all services to the client.
- For all disputes and legal proceedings, the sole legal venue shall be the competent Courts of the judicial district of Bruges. The agreement between the hotel and the client shall be exclusively governed by Belgian Law.